Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

The DeLuca Family

This family was truly an honor to finally meet. I have known Michelle for quite some time now and I finally got to meet her in person!!!! We have been friends since before having our baby boys! I had so much fun with this shoot. Michelle was perfect with posing which made my job so much easier. Her husband Mike was awesome with keeping Jojo entertained while we took pictures and Jojo was so cute it was hard to get focused on Mama instead of taking pictures of him. :-)

Michelle and Mike thank you for welcoming me into your home and letting me be a part of this wonderful time in your life. I cant wait to meet Mabel... she's going to be a true beauty!

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. :)

































3 comments:

Michelle said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I've not stopped squealing yet!!!! They turned out so great (I knew they would!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Jen - They turned out wonderful. I knew you had an amazing eye. I really wish we did live closer. Even if I went to JcPenny... they wouldn't take the time and they aren't that creative.

Jennifer Terrero said...

Michelle... I'm so glad you like them.

Cindy... thank you so much. I think you need to bring K to Disney World and we just "happen" to take your Maternity pictures as well. :)

Post a Comment