Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Family Shoot | The "J" Family

How do I even begin to describe this family???? Words just aren't enough! Thank god for our husband's knowing each other and FINALLY introducing us! Nikki has become MY PERSON... if your wondering what I mean... think Grey's Anatomy... you know Mere and Christina... and how they call each other "my person".... well Nikki is MY PERSON! I love her and her babies EVEN more (sorry Nikki but you know it's all about the babies)!!!!! <3 Don't worry I'm not leaving her hot sexy husband out of the equation... she knows I cant resist his goatee.... ;-)

This session was SO MUCH fun. I could have taken pictures of them ALL day long! What a beautiful family they are! <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment