Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Valentine's Day Promotion | Personal

Lots... LOTS... going on here! I'm currently working on my NEW logo and branding for 2011!!!! It's sooooooo exciting. I cant wait to share it with you!!!

For now I'll share this new promotion. I've been thinking about adding this to my portfolio for a while so I'm SUPER excited to finally announce it!

Ladies, Valentine's Day is JUST around the corner and what a better way than to surprise your better half than this! They will be THRILLED!!!!


"Boudoir photos are something every women should do at least once in her life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment