Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

The Joy of Love 3/28 | Personal

Today's theme was "then and now" and I was soooo excited when my husband let me take pictures of him for this topic! Carlos and I met a really long time ago but we have been together for almost TEN years!!!!! (hint hint dear husband... this year is our TEN year anniversary)

When we first met we both were pretty young... I wasn't even legal yet! :) We have had our ups and downs, bumpy roads, and even some curve balls but we always come out together and stronger then ever! Man do I just LOVE this man! He is my rock and I don't know what I would do without him.

Through the years I have seen him turn into the most wonderful husband AND the most AMAZING father. God... just thinking about it makes me fall in love with him even more.... :) BUT as you can see... I have also seen him get grey hairs! heehee

If he only knew this is just the beginning... just wait till Sophia starts talking about "boys!"... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment