Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Family Shoot | The "C" Family

This family is very dear to my heart! I met this FABULOUS Mama through a Mommy board that we both were in. At that time we were both pregnant with our 1st babies and now we both have 2 babies and they both are SOOOOOOO CLOSE in age! Its funny how that happened but I promise we didn't call each other and plan it... ;-)

Stephanie is super sweet, has a heart of gold, and has become such a great friend to me. Her hubby is more then amazing and her babies... I cant even find the words for their sweetness!





No comments:

Post a Comment