Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Sophia's Baptism

This past Saturday, my daughter got baptized and it couldn't have gone better. I will always cherish these special moments I have recorded in my mind. The day was beautiful... my daughter was BEYOND beautiful... we had family and friends there to support us... what else is needed!

To Sophia's Godparents... We couldn't have picked anybody better. Thank you for making my daughter's day even more special.

Thank you to everyone for the special wishes and for joining us even if it was only in mind and spirit.

God Bless you my SWEET SWEET BABY GIRL!!!



BC didn't want anything to do with taking pictures for me that day. :-( He was all about running around and playing but I still caught this image and thought it was FABULOUS!





Mommy and her Princess



Daddy and his baby girl







Sophia and her Padrino (Godfather) Danny




and with her Madrina (Godmother) Gloria















3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures!! Sophia is so precious!

Jennifer Terrero said...

Thank you Sarah!

Cindy said...

Jen - Wow.. what amazing beautiful pictures. I just love the pureness in Sophia's Eyes that you managed to capture! God Bless Sophia and your family!

Post a Comment