Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

BIG LAUNCH GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have you heard about the AWESOME giveaway going on right now????? Have you entered???? If you have entered make sure you are leaving your contact email on a comment here so I can be able to get a hold of you if you win.


If you haven't entered... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? It's FREE!!!! Who doesn't like free???? I know I LOVE free!!!! Especially when it means that I will get some great pictures of my kids, family, or important event going on in my life.

You can find all the rules, prizes, and how to enter info here

For those of you who have entered please feel free to pass this blog along to family and friends so they can have a chance to enter as well. We are almost half way there to the BIG drawing day!!!!!!! Cant wait to see who I'll have behind my camera soon!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment