Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Day 4. 5, 6, and 7

I know... I know... I've been slacking with the "picture of the day" so I'm making it all up today. :) Here are the pictures for 4days!

Here is the canvas Sophia won in the PhotoWow Contest... BC has the same one! It's SUPER cute! I just have to find a home for it.



Because everybody knows I LOVE me some coupons... here are the sneakers I got BC for $4 and that's WITH tax!!!!


I just HAD to share with you this CUTE picture I got of Sophia... seriously... how freaking cute is she!!!




and because EVERYBODY LOVES a good pork chop... :) I know... BC is ALL about them!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment