Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Eyes

Have I told you all that I LOVE reading through blogs... doesn't have to be a photography blog... just blogs in general. I love how "real" they are and how all emotion comes from the heart of the blogger. Since I've venture into the world of photography blogs I've found a handful that I read EVERYDAY! I love them!!!

One of my FAVORITES has to be Willette (please check out her blog... like I said... it's pretty AWESOME!!!). This week she decided to "challenge" us by picking a topic and see what we can come up with. This weeks topic was "EYES". I'm soooo looking forward to the following challenges. :)

Here are my submissions... my two beautiful babies:

Sophia Arelis 7mths old and Carlos Manuel 21mths old






























No comments:

Post a Comment