Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Personal | Blog Changes - Updates

Morning All!!!



The blog is all done!!!! :) I had some buttons put in on the right hand side so that its easier to see and find them. I still have them at the bottom as well just in case your reading a long post and your at the end you don't have to scroll all the way up to the top to get somewhere.

I'm also working on getting better at Twitter so I fixed up my profile and got it to where I'm happy with it. Go check it out!

Hopefully now the blog is easier to navigate and any tool you might need are at hands reach!

I have been working like a MAD women behind the scene to open accounts with printing companies and I actually have a few proofs I should be getting in this week. I cant wait to get them and see what each company has to offer! Soon I'll be able to provide PRINTS to my clients!!!! :) :) :) Super excited!!!!

The month of November is going to be a busy one and I cant begin to tell you how happy I am for all the work... I cant wait to see you all behind my camera lens!!!! I've also been looking around at some creative ways to shoot all the new families since it's STILL 90 degrees in Florida! Seriously.... we are at the end of October... I'm ready for some cooler weather!

Oh and one more thing.... I'm working on some Christmas goodies... ;) I should have them ready soon to show you all!!!!


That's about it for now... don't worry I'll be back real soon. :)
P.S. Don't forget to book your holiday session SOON... you don't want to miss out in your chance to get 20% off your session and dates are getting book QUICK!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The blog looks great Jen!!! Great work as always, and of course I am really looking forward to our shoot :)

Post a Comment