Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Personal | Pumpkin Patch

Friday we took the kids to the pumpkin patch and we had TONS of fun! I must say I did leave there with a headache since my son was all about running, playing, decorating the pumpkins, throwing hay, and telling me "No"... I guess I really cant blame him considering what he had in front of him.

Sophia on the other hand was all about giving me smiles, posing, and looking at the pumpkins.

We decided to go to the same location we went to last year and it didn't disappoint. It was a tad smaller this year but still a great pumpkin patch!








No comments:

Post a Comment