Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Personal | Announcement

Hey!!!!

So if your following my Facebook fan page you'll know that I've been doing my homework trying to figure out what new things I can add and provide to my clients. Since my business is very personal I've been posting daily questions over there to try and figure out what exactly you would like to see and how. This has lead to many LONG nights but SO worth it!!! I'm actually SUPER EXCITED to announce a few things!



The 1st is that I am now providing PRINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

I set up a ton of different account with different printing labs and got some test prints done. I also got their sample packets and did lots of comparing to one another. They are ALL great labs and provide pretty much almost the same thing with a few tweaks here and there. Now I'm NO pro yet and still have a lot to learn but I'm excited! I found my favorite lab so far and I have some prints getting done as we speak so once I get those in I'll post some pictures up so you can some of the FABULOUS prints you can get!



The 2nd is that I now have added a "Mini Session" package!

The mini session package is for those of you would like to mark milestones but don't want to book a full session. This session is only 1.5 hours long and for immediate family only. Some examples of what you can use this session for are birthday invites, graduation, holiday cards, etc but you can honestly use it for pretty much anything you would like. You'll get 5 edited pictures, a CD, and 10% off any print purchase.



and the 3rd is that I'm now also offering Holiday cards!

This is NOT limited to only my clients that get pictures done with me but also for those who would like to create a custom holiday card for themselves. If you would like to add a picture to the card all you have to do is send me the picture and I will get working on it! :) I have a few that I've done already (birthday cards) and I have them up on my Facebook page if you would like to see a few samples.

If you would like any of these services, have any question, and for pricing, please contact me on Facebook here or you can email me at: jenniferterrerophotography@gmail.com

Don't forget to book your session soon... as of right now I only have one more weekend open in November and the first week of December is already booked!!!!

I'm soooo happy and really want to THANK YOU ALL for all the amazing support. It really means a lot to me. THANK YOU!

And one more last thing... just because I'm excited about all these new adventures... anyone that books a session from now until the end of the year will get 10% off any printing service!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry... those that already have session booked with me will get this discount on top of the 20% they have already gotten!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm sooooooooo in the Holiday spirit!!!!!!! :)
One more quick thing before I go... I just want to THANK Sarah Cambio from the bottom of my heart for all the help she has given me. Seriously... you have been so FABULOUS to me... thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment