Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

The "R" Family | Family Shoot

I've known Heather for about 2yrs now. She did Carlos 1st birthday cake and is going to do Sophia's birthday cake as well. She is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And... OMG do her cakes taste DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!! You can check out her FB page HERE

She's actually the one that came up with this location which I FELL IN LOVE with! Seriously... I called Carlos and asked him if he would buy it for me... LOL!!!! The location was beautiful and the family matched perfectly!

Ethan and Jacob are adorable. They would randomly run up to Mommy and Daddy to give them hugs and kisses! How freaking sweet!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment