Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Christmas Shoot | Baby Victoria

Awww... this baby girl... makes my ovaries itch!!! (actually all babies do that to me but that's a whole another subject ;) ) She is just ADORABLE and PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

Her Mommy had a beautiful Christmas dress all ready for her to wear but Baby Victoria had her own plans... she did not like the dress one bit! (Mommy Julie will learn that she is the BOSS... as much as we try to deny it... it's the truth... they are the boss of us!)

Julie put her in her Christmas pj's and Victoria was the happiest baby girl! She slept like an angel even with all the moving around we did!

Seriously... how can you look at these pictures and NOT say.... "Awwww... how sweet!"





No comments:

Post a Comment