Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Family Shoot | The "L" Family

I know it's been a while since I've blogged but I'll get caught up... promise! It's been a BUSY month!!! But I'm so grateful for it!

Anyway... back to the post... :)

Have you ever seen the show called "Modern Family" or "The Middle"... this family is definitely one of those families. The entire time I was cracking up. I meet them at their house to take some family pictures of them by their beautiful Christmas tree which almost didn't make it since the night before Jackie's fabulous husband Kelvin knocked down the tree and almost caught a black eye for it. ;-) Good thing he got it all fixed and ready for me.

Then we took a trip to the beach which was just so much fun with them in the car. The girls were our "navigation" which is okay but they were sitting in the BACK of the car... LOL!!! Jackie and I were playing catch up the entire time since we haven't seen each other in a while (she's the BEST neighbor EVER) so we weren't paying any attention to the directions... LOL!! Yeah... we got lost and PASSED the beach but it was a GREAT ride!

Seriously speaking... this family is just WONDERFUL!!! It was truly MY PLEASURE to have them behind my lens! I cant wait till we do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment