Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

The "I" Family | Family Shoot

This family came to me with a "rush" request and I just couldn't say No. Angelo's grandma was in town for a few days and he wanted to capture some family memories with her before she left back home. It was so sweet of him!!!!

Now I must say... when I met Grandma... I could NOT believe she is 90yr old!!!!!! She looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! She was super sweet too, loving on the babies while giving Angelo a little bit of the crazy eye when he tried to get her to switch positions to pose for the camera... LOL!!!!!! ;)

This family has a TON of love for each other that it just melted my heart. After pictures with Grandma we let her rest a while and took some of the family... seriously how cute are they when they came up to me and said... "Can we get a picture of our family kiss?"... SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Sooooooo cute! They even have the cutest family hand "shake". <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEirbeEt9PFnXsttex2S9rP482HMiTttR_kzZovsBss06sW-8n7ouUg_gavUm9mTaFw9FiU4edHM9eRa7UF3hY2jn0CdvP2LNpn8IMXvUbYNSzwIsNpObpPUQafKVws6s6y7WrdPXAv2PP5W/s1600/pic+2.jpg">

Check out sweet Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment