Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Retake of 3/52 | Project 52 | Personal

After I posted yesterday's picture for the theme "Breakfast" I just wasn't satisfied with the picture at all. This morning while giving the kids a breakfast snack... it just clicked! It couldn't have been any better... :) Let's just say I'm VERY happy to use these for my "Breakfast" theme picture!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

i gave you an award at my blog www.theempty-nest.blogspot.com

Post a Comment