Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

New Year, New Logo, New Look! | Personal

I'm sooooooo excited to release the new logo I've been working on since FOREVER!!! I must say I've had a GREAT support system. Carlos has been my go to person and actually created the flower for me and some other goodies for my branding (those will be released soon but I'm still working on some last minute tweaks). I told him I didn't want something perfect... I wanted it to look more like a doodle with a touch of some color. I think he did an awesome job!!!

Sarah Cambio from Sarah Cambio Photography and Kaye Murphy from Talking Bird Photography helped a ton with helping me tweak things to get them just where I wanted. You know a second a third set of eyes is ALWAYS soooooo helpful! It's great having them... even though we are in the same business it's all about helping each other no matter what. Sharing ideas back and forth and having someone to talk to. Thank you ladies!

The New Year also brought about a new website link!!! If you look above I'm actually using my name!!!!! Sooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!! So now I have an www. com... WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you just FEEL my excitement!!!! You should see the BIG ol'smile I'm sporting today!

But the fun doesn't end here... I'm working on some more branding stuff for my prints!!! I have FINALLY figure out all I want to get I just need to go shopping and start purchasing things! Don't worry... once I have it all done I'll post some pictures. :)

2011 is going to be FABULOUS... both on a personal and business level... I just KNOW it!!!

I do want to take a second to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to ALL of my 2010 clients. Its because of you that I've been able to be where I am today. Thank you for giving me the privilege to have you and your family behind my lens. I look forward to watching your families grow! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! <3

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Jen, we are so excited for you, and proud of you, and happy for you... and so many other things! Congrats on this new venture, you're off to an amazing start and I know you're going to be nothing but successful :)

Post a Comment