Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

New Blog Background

Have you noticed the new blog background???? I got in contact with Terry at Sassy Designs, Ltd and asked her if she could help me custom make a background for my blog. Of course she is the SWEETEST person EVER and totally agree to help.

If you haven't checked out her shop, you NEED to head over NOW!!!! Her store is just FABULOUS and she's ALWAYS updating it with new things ALL the time! (Seriously, I see her posting things at 2 a.m.... why we're both up at 2 a.m. is a whole other story ;) ) She has all sorts of fun stuff like digital papers, marketing kits, album templates, storyboards, pre-designed logos, etc... The list goes on!!!! Guess what???? Right now she is having a HUGE sale, use the word CHANGE for 50% OFF any purchase Sassy Shop!!!

Become a fan of her FB fan page here and you'll be updated on all her FABULOUS deals and giveaway's!

Terry, thank you soooo much for all your help! I really really appreciate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment