Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog! This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what's going on in my life, crazy path down Mommy-hood, and what's going through my mind and in my heart. My goal is to share something REAL... true life whether it be through my pictures or just sharing with you my day to day thoughts (which by the way goes a million miles a minute and is always coming up with crazy, new, fun ideas). So kick back, take you time, grab some snacks (Swedish fish is my favorite), stay a while and feel free to come in and leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Project 365 days - Day 1

Have you ever heard of Project 365? If you haven't its where you basically post a picture of any kind (edited or a quick in the moment snapshot) EVERYDAY! I've been telling Carlos that I want to post at least once a day on the blog anyway so what better way to do it but to challenge myself to look outside the box to capture life as it is.

I"m excited about it and I hope I can get you excited as well about it. I'm sure it's going to be a challenge trying to figure out "what" to take a picture of BUT... I'm sure I'll be able to work it out. ;-)

So get ready to go on this journey with me starting TODAY!!!!!

Here is the picture of the day!
This shot was a complete surprise (don't you just LOVE when that happens). She had falling asleep on her Daddy and looked so cute so I grabbed my camera and just snapped away. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment